REGISTER FOR AIR POLLUTION WEBINAR:
HOW CAN THE NEW NEC DIRECTIVE HELP YOU FIGHT AIR POLLUTION AT NATIONAL & LOCAL LEVEL
FRIDAY 24 MARCH 10AM CET
You can now register here for our webinar introducing the new NEC directive to NGOs. The webinar will take place on Friday 24 March at 10am and will last maximum 2 hours.
Please register before March 20th to receive the agenda and connection details.
The webinar will be based on our recent report and will help you find out:
- what the new law has the potential to achieve in terms of reducing emissions and associated premature deaths
- how it works in practice
- how citizens/NGOs can use the new law to cut air pollution at national/local level – it is crucial that you get involved in the implementation in the coming months/years
- how Member States can escape the rules through the use of flexibility – it is also crucial that we challenge the use of flexibilities requested by Member States
- how citizens and NGOs can push for stricter standards
- what will/can be the impact of the directive for specific sectors such as coal combustion, domestic heating and agriculture in your country